Rebranding : Confidence in Christ


Rebranding: Confidence in Christ



Hey guys, long time no write! I have not done a blog post since this past April and I truly believe there's a reason for that. I've been good and the Lord has truly been working on me and I am now ready to continue to pour my heart and soul out into these blog posts.

We've all heard about rebranding - especially when it comes to businesses and corporations. But, I'm talking about a different kind of rebranding. A rebranding that comes from the inside and makes its way to the outside. A rebranding that gives you peace and confidence in yourself, but most importantly in the Lord. It's hard to look in the mirror and be disappointed with what you see, but it doesn't have to be like that. I have been dealing with self-worth for a long time, longer than I realized. I've been seeking counseling through this discovery and have been so blessed with the words and love the Lord is just pouring in me through others around me and I just wanted to share some of those with you.

These past couple of months the Lord has been preparing my heart for a new season in my life and I am so thankful for it. This season, the Lord has blessed me with, is all about confidence in Christ and finding my worth. I feel like there are so many times where we can just be so down on our image and lose ourselves in trying to please the world's view of beauty, which - might I add - is so twisted. If you are reading this and are struggling with this right now, let me just tell you that you are beautiful and are so worthy of love and confidence in the Lord. He wants you to see yourself the way he does and have full and complete confidence in him. 1 John 5:14 says, "And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us." That's such a beautiful truth we can live in today and rejoice and have victory in. Ask for confidence today, because confidence in him is his will, and I pray that he will bless you with that!

Confidence is a nice thing to talk about and is all fun and games until we have to live it out. Something that I have very recently started doing is taking more pictures. Personally, it's hard to see myself in pictures because it's not what I want to see; however, the Lord loves what he sees and I need to start as well! Taking pictures of yourself can be such an awkward and uncomfortable thing to do. I find that if you do it with friends and have someone there doing it who you're comfortable is starts to become fun rather than torturous!

I am seriously trying to work on confidence and love finding new ways to do that! If you'd like to share the ways you do that down below in the comments that'd be great!


Comments

  1. Listen to the song "Confident" by Steffany Gretzinger. It's a great song, and really taps into what you are saying as well. Our confidence comes from his faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m sure that song is great !! - can’t wait to check it out! Thank youuuu

      Delete
  2. So proud of you. So glad we ran into each other today. The Lord is doing amazing things through you. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you so so so much too!! So glad to reconnect with you ⭐️⭐️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts