Current Favorites

Current Skincare Favorites - A Guide to Healthy Glowy Skin

In growing my blog I wanted to incorporate other things in there such as beauty and fashion.
Here are my current skincare favorites... enjoy!
With colder weather comes dryer skin and if you're anything like me, that's your reality. 
There are a few staple products that I stick with throughout the fall months that give me glowy and healthy looking skin!
















Cleansing Your Face :

This is such a great facial cleanser. Not only can you use it to take your makeup off because it has micelles in it, but it feels so smooth on your skin and does not strip your skin from any moisture.
This entire skincare kit is BOMB. I'm sure you all have seen this advertised everywhere on instagram. If you have dry/sensitive skin, these products are going to work great. I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin from using them PLUS they have lasted awhile - which is great, especially if you're a broke college student!!



After Cleansing Your Face :


I have used this product for years and it has never failed me. It smells great and truly refreshes and hydrates your skin whenever it's looking dry or dull. I use this during my skincare routine and also to prime and set my makeup. It's a wonderful product and for $5-$12 it's a steal! 5 out of 5 stars!!!

So I had always used the toner down below (Thayer's With Hazel - Rose Petal), but repurchasing it started to get a little expensive. This toner is great if you're looking for a good toner at a great price. The smell is a little strong, but honestly I think it works better and is strong than the Thayer's.

OR

I started using this product last year when my skin was freaking out over the stress college was bringing. It works great; however, I noticed after a couple months of using it, it just kind of stopped being as great. Still a really good toner and smells SUPER good!
Essences are a little weird and I always wondered if they worked... but y'all - THEY DO! An essence allows products to seep further into your skin, which is awesome! Most essences out there are way too pricey and if you're into that, that's cool. But I am not and totally think this essence is great for the price you get.
Hyaluronic acid is great is you have dry skin! Any kind will do, but this is the kind I get from TJ Maxx.
This is a great moisturizer for any kind of skin type. It's especially great if your skin is very sensitive like mine! If you're struggling with really bad breakouts but every other moisturizer is breaking you out, this is the perfect product!
E.l.f. has really stepped up their skincare products in the last year or two. This is a great moisturizer if you're all about looking dewy and glowy! It gives you a perfect luminosity and really hydrates the skin.
This may not be for everybody, but for the people out there with extremely dry skin, this is the facial oil for you! It's just pure vitamin e oil and hydrates your skin so well! I put this on at the end of my nighttime skincare routine and I wake up with healthy plump skin!

If any of you try these products out, let me know in the comments or contact me through my social media accounts! 

*Disclaimer: not saying that any of this stuff will work for everyone, this is just what works for me!!*





Comments

Popular Posts